Overcome Your Anxiety at Our Arizona Anxiety Treatment Center
Our Anxiety Treatment Center in Arizona Enables You to Confront and Master Your Triggers.
Get Help With Your Anxiety Symptoms in Arizona
Negative symptoms from an anxiety disorder can sometimes feel overwhelming and debilitating. The distress you feel can cripple you and hurt your ability to function daily. These side effects might cause other issues to arise with your physical and mental health.
Embark Recovery is an anxiety treatment center in Arizona. We understand the mental anguish our clients experience when dealing with an anxiety disorder. We create tailored treatment plans that address every aspect of our clients, healing them from the inside out.
You don't have to suffer from anxiety alone. While your days might feel overwhelming at times, what you're encountering is treatable. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our anxiety treatment solutions in Arizona.
Why You Should Consider Anxiety Treatment in Arizona
You're putting yourself and your mental health at risk if you decide to leave your anxiety symptoms untreated. These adverse consequences can potentially affect multiple areas of your life.
Some people suffering from extreme anxiety symptoms might turn to alcohol or drugs as a means to cope with what they feel. As a result, they might become dependent or addicted to these harmful substances.
Their existing symptoms might become worse as they attempt to manage their anxiety and substance abuse disorders. They may experience an increased risk of:
- Suicide attempts
- Suicide ideations
Their relationships, work-life, and other aspects of their life might start to disintegrate as they unsuccessfully manage their anxiety symptoms.
At Embark Recovery, we offer a wide range of anxiety treatment options. Whether you need assistance with just your anxiety or another co-occurring condition, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you overcome them.
At Embark Recovery, we understand the debilitating effects of anxiety and offer effective treatment options for those who are struggling with this condition.
A Definition of Anxiety
Anxiety is a normal human emotion that we all experience from time to time. It can help us stay alert and focused, and it can even be beneficial in certain situations. However, when anxiety becomes excessive, it can interfere with our daily lives and lead to a range of physical and emotional symptoms.
Let’s Understand It
Understanding anxiety is an important first step in overcoming it. There are several different types of anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and specific phobias. Each of these disorders has its own unique set of symptoms and challenges.
Some of the Symptoms of Anxiety
Symptoms of anxiety can include feelings of restlessness or nervousness, a sense of impending doom, increased heart rate, difficulty concentrating, and difficulty sleeping. In some cases, anxiety can also lead to physical symptoms like muscle tension, headaches, and stomach problems.
Ten of the Most Common Symptoms of Anxiety:
- Excessive worry or fear
- Restlessness or feeling on edge
- Difficulty concentrating or distracted
- Muscle tension or muscle aches
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Fatigue or low energy
- Increased heart rate or palpitations
- Sweating or trembling
- Nausea or gastrointestinal problems
It's important to note that anxiety can manifest in different ways for different individuals, and these symptoms may vary in intensity and frequency. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and they are interfering with your daily life, it may be helpful to speak with one of our treatment specialists.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): A chronic disorder characterized by excessive and persistent worry about everyday things, such as health, finances, work, or relationships, often with no specific trigger
- Panic Disorder: A condition characterized by sudden and unexpected panic attacks, which are intense episodes of fear that can cause physical symptoms like rapid heart rate, sweating, trembling, and shortness of breath
- Social Anxiety Disorder: A condition marked by intense fear or anxiety of social situations, including social interactions, performance situations, or public speaking
- Specific Phobias: A type of anxiety disorder characterized by an intense and irrational fear of a specific object or situation, such as spiders, heights, or flying
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A disorder marked by persistent, intrusive thoughts or obsessions that lead to repetitive behaviors or compulsions, such as excessive hand washing, checking, or counting
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): A disorder that can develop after experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event, such as a natural disaster, combat, or sexual assault, characterized by intrusive thoughts, nightmares, and avoidance behaviors
- Separation Anxiety Disorder: A condition characterized by excessive and persistent anxiety about separation from home or attachment figures, often experienced by children but can also occur in adults
It's important to note that some people may experience symptoms of multiple anxiety disorders, and it is also possible to experience anxiety symptoms without meeting the criteria for a specific disorder. If you are struggling with anxiety, let us help determine the best course of treatment for your individual needs.
Therapy options for anxiety treatment
At Embark Recovery, we offer a variety of treatment options to help individuals overcome anxiety and regain control of their lives. These may include therapy, anxiety medication, and lifestyle changes such as exercise and stress management techniques. Our team of experienced professionals works with each client to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to their specific needs and goals.
If you or a loved one is struggling with anxiety, begin treatment with Embark Recovery. We are here to provide the support and guidance you need to overcome this challenging condition and achieve a lasting recovery.
How Our Process Works
Step One: Contact Us
Get in touch with one of our friendly staff members by calling our office at 928-250-0447 or by filling out our online contact form.
Step Two: Explore Our Therapy Options
Embark Recovery offers many therapy options designed to alleviate your anxiety symptoms. They can be used either on their own or combined with others.
Step Three: Take Control of Your Life
Achieve the life you've been dreaming of at our anxiety treatment center in Arizona.
How Much Does Arizona Anxiety Treatment Cost?
At Embark Recovery, we don't believe that cost should be a barrier to entry to access mental health services. Our facility accepts most public and private health insurance policies. We'll also work with clients who want to pay out of pocket, offering them flexible payment plan solutions.
Schedule a Consultation at Our Arizona Anxiety Treatment Center
Our staff looks forward to meeting and welcoming you into our serene sanctuary located in Prescott, Arizona. Contact our office to find out more information regarding our anxiety treatment center.Our staff looks forward to meeting and welcoming you into our serene sanctuary located in Prescott, Arizona. Contact our office to find out more information regarding our anxiety treatment center.