Why Choose Embark Recovery?
Many times people will reach their hand out to help a friend, loved one, or family member but do not know where to begin. Even those who have the benefit of a personal reference to a provider or those who encounter a well assembled website, it can be difficult to understand what differentiates one drug and alcohol treatment center from another.
Here are some key points that set Embark Recovery Center in Arizona apart from other providers:
- Embark Recovery emulates what real life looks like for our patients in a controlled environment. It is part of our philosophy to not keep our patients in a sheltered environment during their recovery, but rather to expose them to life experiences that they can use to become successful in their recovery.
- All of our clinical team are licensed and possess Master’s level education with unparalleled experience in substance abuse treatment as well as the mental and behavioral health field.
- Embark Recovery works exclusively with some of the best Residential Services Providers in the Prescott area to provide a safe, secure living environment for our patients in beautiful neighborhoods across the area.
- A crucial portion of success of any drug and alcohol treatment program is the inclusion of the family and loved ones of the patient. Our professionals at Embark Recovery keep a point of contact in each family updated with progress and resources for the family on a regular basis. Sometimes having a family member or loved one informed about what needs to be done during any given situation can be a determining factor in a patient’s progress and opportunity for success.
At Embark Recovery, patients have the luxury of a weekly visit with our Clinical Psychiatrist. Our Medical Director, Dr. Vaughan is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine with a residency in Psychiatry at the same University. Having spent several years providing Psychiatric services throughout central Arizona and now in the Prescott area Dr. Vaughan is an integral part of the success at Embark Recovery. Dr. Vaughan is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Arizona State Psychiatric Association since 1993 as well as the American Medical Association since 1990. Dr. Vaughan was also named NAMI Exemplary Psychiatrist in 2009. One of 41 named across the country chosen for their “Exceptional dedication to people living with mental illness.”
- Many recovering addicts or alcoholics realize that frequently, they have lost touch with their environmental surroundings. Part of our drug and alcohol treatment center is to bring this aspect back into our patients’ lives. Embark Recovery offers voluntary participation in activities where patients have the opportunity to go on beautiful hikes around Arizona, go rock climbing, mountain biking, swimming, or backpacking and many other activities.
- At Embark Recovery we take great pride in the positive peer culture we have created among our patients. We promote and cultivate a family atmosphere for our patients where they can feel loved and welcomed. During the program, each patient can learn how to nurture healthy relationships and boundaries with one another. These skills have many times been lost during the drug and alcohol addiction process.
- At Embark Recovery we are truly setting the industry standard for service and level of care. This runs deep in our roots and we understand that drug addiction can destroy one’s life and we strive to do whatever we can to turn that around. By giving each patient the time and attention they deserve we know that we can set the industry standard.
- Many times finding a drug rehab or alcohol treatment center can be a huge financial burden on the individual or family. We understand this and we make an Admissions Specialist available 24 hours a day to help navigate these difficult circumstances. For more information, contact us at (877) 215-2224 today.