Alcoholism is an extremely difficult and complex disease to combat. Having the assistance of our licensed clinicians and staff experienced in addiction recovery, that battle against alcoholism becomes much easier to overcome. Our alcohol treatment program provides insight into developing life skills and understanding the symptoms of alcoholism as well as providing proven strategies to facilitate recovery.
Our philosophy at Embark Recovery is to shed light on any issues that can sometimes be missed in the recovery process and address them in an environment compassion, love, and tolerance. There can be many issues such as dual diagnosis disorders, compulsive behavior, codependency, or deep-seated trauma that are difficult to confront. Anyone in our alcohol treatment program learns very quickly that they do not need to do it alone. Our patients have created a Positive Peer Culture supporting each other in many ways.
Embark Alcohol Treatment Program Benefits:
- Effective Clinical Counseling
- Safe, secure environment that fosters the Recovery process in a positive way
- Positive Peer Counseling process for improved communication and problem solving skills
- Development of better personal care habits
- Establishment of a sense of balance in one’s life
- Understanding of how to set appropriate boundaries in any relationship
- Learning the tools to live with abstinence from alcohol and other mind altering substances
- Working through any deep-seated trauma
- Building relationships with others experiencing the same issues
- Becoming an active member of the community
- Learning coping skills